Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Loud weapon standard, by the sound of it? (6)
- Attack with stone, roughly (5)
- BestEquip 2T Plate Clamp 4400Lbs Plate Lifting Clamp Jaw Opening
- African eating crusts on pasty, remarkably (8)
- Microphone with Studio Headphone Set 192kHz/24bit MAONO Vocal Co
- Luojlput Dog Stairs Ladder pet ramp Stairs Ladder Sofa Bed Ladde
- Place above hand for last stretch (4,8)
- Feature one runs occasionally (4)
- Flier tucked inside newspaper, neglected (4)
- OasisSpace Bariatric Bedside Commode 650lb - Folding 3 in 1 Toil
- More examples